Friday, April 1, 2011

Insomniatic Ramblings


This is what we look like when we are not doing the sleepy - ie Sarah McCranky Pants


Oh hey, remember that one time I never slept?  Yeah me too, its right now.  There is nothing like topping off a not so great work day with a whole lotta not sleepin.  I think I have stress insomnia.  That or the universe is really plotting to kill me by keeping me up all night long for no good reason.

Good news though is that the sun came out – oh haaaaayyyy mr. sun, haven’t seen you in a long time, you lookin fine. 

Also today (because you get to say today when it’s 2:04am) is Friday which means the weekend is upon us.  Glory hallelujah.

Also also tomorrow I’m running a 5k.  We use the word running loosely as in walking with small amounts of jogging because dudes I’m so out of shape right now running 3 miles aint happening.  Sad considering I ran a ½ marathon around this time last year.  Baby steps I guess.

Also also also tomorrow we are going to see SP’s brother play football.  Go Midvalley Militia.    If you know me, which you do if you are reading this (Hi Mom) then you know that I know essentially nothing about football.  But that’s ok because I make a really great cheerleader. L-E-T-S-G-O lets go lets go!

And now I want some nachos but instead I think I will try to sleep again.

Good night.  Good morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment