Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunshine happy time palooza.


Apparently I'm really into paloozas lately.

And cooking.  Domesticity I am thy mistress.  But seriously, I'm no chef.  However lately I have the inner yearnings to be one.  Like one of those people that can whip up something insanely delectable.  Unfortunately my dire need for immediate food satisfaction has been killing my inner chef lately and has been resulting in SP and I eating things like instant couscous and frozen green beans for dinner.  What did people do prior to frozen foods?  And microwaves?  Holy Moly.  Reason number 3,000 why I couldn't be a pioneer.

#2 great thing of the day.  The apartment manager (finally, but who's counting the DAYS) came and installed a screen door to our porch and (supposedly) fixed our tub so that it won't leak anymore.  This would mean that nothing in our bathroom leaks which would be a glorious gift from drought gods, but I'm not holding my breath on that front.

Also apparently we have a lovely 3 day weekend rapidly approaching and one of us (MEMEMEMEME!) is very excited about that prospect.  And the fact that by some miracle of miracles SP and I do not have 99 trillion plans this weekend (maybe I should throw a "yet" on there for good measure).  I am very much looking for some hibernation time - ie i think there should probably be about 24 hours where I do not remove my pajamas, but we'll see.

In the meantime, hanging out with the animales - king louie (the second) at work and destructor at home. 

DESTRUCTOR
King Louie Part II

See some of her awesome work from last friday below.

Nothing like getting home from work to THIS!








And then I counted a roll of quarters to make sure dodo did not eat all of them - 10bucks retrieved, phew!


And with that - outsies!

Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment