Monday, August 5, 2013

What I Liked About Today - The Day Off Edition

So this one should really be titled - what I liked about yesterday but you know how it goes...

-watching morning news shows with a mug of peppermint tea
-leisurely walk with the pup down my favorite street, marveling at the Victorian houses and the giant trees
-leftover pizza for lunch
-watching my favorite movies over and over and over again
-laying in bed and on the couch and in bed again
- baseball games with my favorite people 
-popcorn and cheese 
-sunshine that is gorgeous but not too hot
-nextdoor neighbor baby puppies! 
-NOT being at work! 

My snuggle furbaby!

Popcorn, cheese, and artificial sweetner - only the best for me. 

Baseball goobs 

I could get used to baseball in a private suite.

Baseball bingo!

Gorgeous skyline


A much needed day off and now I'm back and feeling a little bit more like myself each day. And there was a chill in the air today...fall? Is that you? I'm ready for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment