Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Bucket List 2016!!!

So my friends - it is that wonderful time of year again - SUMMER!  And thanks to my friend Amanda over at Little Monsters and Mommies I've jumped on the wagon and made us a bucket list over here in bloggity bloo land (Granted this list has not been verified by my wife so it is subject to change...so basically it's MY bucket list...but who doesn't want to do what I want to do...right????)

So here it is in all it's glory:

The 2016 Summer Bucket List

1) Go Camping (supposed to happen a few weekends ago...postponed due to all of the family getting hand foot and mouth...yeah...another story for another blog)
2) Baby Girl Swimming Lessons (Signed up for late July)
3) Summer Vacation Trip! (HAPPENING IN JULY!)
  • Beach Day
  • Zoo or Sea World
  • So many so-cal burritos
  • Tide Pooling
  • Pageant of the Masters
4) Day in San Francisco
5) Day in Sutterville (or other small town in the area)
6) Fix up master bathroom
7) Get counter-tops or floors done (or at least prepare to do them)
8) Clean up backyard
9) Mom's movie night
10) Brunch with friends (monthly?) (We had one last weekend, but I'll leave it up here anyway in hopes that we will have more!)
11) Keep my tomato plant alive (It's been a week - it's still alive - barely)
12) Organize Garage (In Progress!)
13) Hiking
14) Professional baseball game
15) Swimming/ Play at the new Splash Park (Went swimming last weekend, but again I'll leave it up in hopes that we will go again - and to the new splash park!)
16) Movie in the Park
17) Do a 5k? (depends on our schedule...and my laziness!)
18) Overnight at the Beach
19) Prep for Baby #2
20) Family Pictures

So here goes!  Bring on another summer of funnnnnnn!

Besos,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous list!!!!! Yay for day trips and prepping for baby #2!!!!! Woo hoooooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to come up and join you for some splash pad park play this summer!
    Pageant of the Masters?! I'm so jealous!! I would love to go to that. I love it.
    Baby #2?! 🤗 That's exciting!
    Love your bucket list! Have a great summer! Miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete