Friday, December 14, 2012

In the wake of another shooting


Credit

Friends.  My heart is breaking today.  Why can’t we stop doing this to each other?  Why can’t we be better than this?  I truly believe that we, as a collective group of humanity, are better than these acts of violence – random or pre-meditated.  It makes no difference.  I know we are kinder and smarter and more loving than these acts.

There is not much I can do for these children and their parents and their teachers from the other side of the country except send all of my love and prayers and just wish and hope and pray that we can be kinder to one another today. 

Combat this violence with love.  Do something good today.  Give someone a hug.  Give a big tip or buy a meal for a homeless person.  Say an extra prayer.  Teach a child about love.  It won’t change what happened today…but it might change what happens tomorrow!

I know we can do better.  We must.

All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment