Thursday, March 1, 2018

March-ing On ;)


So my (ever evolving plan) is to make a few attainable goals on the 1st of each month, starting RIGHT NOW!  Because isn't now the best time to start?!

And to help keep myself accountable and to further show that we're all just getting by (aka I'm the conductor of the hot mess express...) I'm going to go ahead put them right here and just air all my dirty laundry (which with 2 kids...is a lot!)

March Goals:
  • Line a day Journal - just for fun
  • Make a counseling appointment - because life is stressful, and we all need tune ups, and because I need to start walking the walk
  • 3 deep breaths in the AM - I want the first thing I do in the morning to NOT be pick up my phone.  But instead just notice that I'm alive and well.
  • 5 mins of reading a day - because I'm reading a fabulous book.  And reading makes me happy.
  • 1 blog per week - because yeah...
  • Brush my teeth in the PM - Because we're being real here and sometimes I literally forget to brush my teeth...that's how my brain is right now...
Hope ya'll are well out there! 

XOXO
Sarah

PS: Unrelated photo of my children because...cute!


 

4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic idea!!! So completely joining this simple goals = big changes movement! You, my friend, are one of the wisest souls I know. March on, indeed.

    PS: you saved yourself a stern talking to by dropping that adorable pic at the end. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, more blogs to read! When I saw your pic on Instagram, I literally thought those are your goals and I thought "You go, girl!". Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the worst at brushing at night. I'll be adding this to my list of goals too because I still want to have all my teeth when I'm 90!

    Oh and, look at those sweet babies! Ekkk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!
    Those babies are tooooooo cute!!! Love it.
    I really like the 3 deep breaths in the morning. I'm totally going to try that!!

    ReplyDelete