Thursday, January 26, 2012

Puppy lovin and it feels so good

My O.F. (other family) got a puppy last weekend.  It was a semi-spontaneous decision and they are now enjoying (suffering?) the joys of a 7-8wk old puppy.  They have been thrust back into life with a newborn and its treating them a little harshly so please send them your good thoughts and loves and prayers.  Hopefully they can give little Chief a very good and happy life.  

The Chief was rescued by a fire department, and they are his namesake.  He was found duct taped inside a box.  That story alone broke my heart.  How can people be so cruel to these beautiful fur babies?

I can't imagine having a puppy right now.  Peeing and pooping everywhere and waking up every 4 hours...


 But oh, THAT FACE!

I love you O.F.  I'm here to puppysit whenever you can't take it anymore!

MuAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment