Honestly friends, I'm ready for blogmas to be over now. Because I am LE TIRED. And like let's be honest am I really this interesting...I think not!
So, in honor of my exhaustion, and the fact that the sun set at 3:20FREAKIN PM today is a cop out blog:
What I liked about today - the ExhaustedIHaveToWriteAboutSomethingEdition
- Bacon. For dinner. Because it was a cop out dinner today as well.
- Being back at work! Not the work part but the fact that I finally felt well enough to leave my house. I only hacked up part of my lung today. I also didn't take any cold medication today!
- A daycare provider who sends you home with baked goods!
- Super awesome coworkers who get you a graphic novel version of one what is probably your all time favorite book! Madeline L'Engle what what!
- Amazon customer service. Immediate phone connection with the click of a button. I.Am.A.Fan (not sure she actually fixed anything...but take what you can get)
- A new Christmas CD! Oh yes I did! Sing to me Kelly Clarkson
- Christmas Tree Smell
- Modern amenities - a working heater, hot water, lights etc
- Makeup - to cover all manner of exhaustion and sickness on yo face
- And last but not least, a cute little girl who has become obsessed with blowing raspberries!
|Gratuitous pic of my kid...because...obviously|
Merry Blogmas (?)!
Post a Comment