Friday, December 8, 2017

Blogmas 2017 - Vol. 8

Funsie Fridays!



On Fridays I work at home with the babes. I'm so incredibly grateful my job has allowed me this opportunity. I'm so incredibly lucky to have the time - and I don't have other childcare so yeah.

Fridays are some of my favorite and craziest days! 

It is the most intense and concentrated 9-10hrs. And yes I know stay at home moms do it all the time. But they aren't trying to jam in work and a weeks worth of chores along with childcare so I'd argue it's not quite the same... 

Don't get me wrong I'm super grateful. I'm usually just a bag of tired bones by the time SP walks through the door. Often I'm still in sweats with some kind of baby goo on me. On a good day nobody is crying. On a bad day everybody is crying...including me ;)

Today was a great day!


Home Office Helpers ;)





2 comments:

  1. Any parent that parents is a job in itself. You make it work whatever way you can, Mama!!! Cute co-workers 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it! I tried this working from home thing when Fox was a baby and I got nothing done. And you have two kids! I'll need to get some pointers from you, because this will be my life starting in August!

    ReplyDelete