Thursday, December 21, 2017

Blogmas 2017 - Vol.21

What I liked about today - the I'm tired blogmas edition

As the title says - I'm tired. So here, in no particular order, are some of the things I liked about today:


  • Grandkids getting loved on by awesome grandparents 
  • The joy my daughter gets from riding the smallest train in the history of mankind 
  • The fact that my mother and I did not get stuck in said train when riding with said daughter after having folded ourselves in half to fit
  • The fact that grandpa rescued the daughter from the so so scary carousel 
  • Sponge candy! Bought especially for me by the mama
  • That an old friend's mother said baby boy has my nose and profile :)
  • Hanging out with a fabulous old friend who gives the best hugs
  • The knowledge that SP comes tomorrow!
  • Whiskey and diet after the kids are in bed. And for the record the Costco whiskey is not half bad...
  • Coffee. Amen.
  • Big fat squishy babies 
  • Reading Christmas books from my childhood to my kiddos
  • The sunshine!!!
  • Watching holiday baking shows with mom

And that's a wrap for tonight! Hasty maƱana amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment