Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Heyyy Elephante

Dear internet.

So sorry I've been neglecting you.

However you are somewhat low priority when I feel like I do not even have time to breathe as of late.  Seriously though do any of you ever get that weird panicky sick feeling in your stomach.  That tightening in your chest like an elephant is sitting on it and like you are just going to fall over.  Like your heart is beating so fast it might just explode.  Apparently I actually do have a little bit of anxiety or something...  

SP and I have just been going nonstop like crazy.  Like something everysingleminuteofeverysingleday.  And that is pretty exhausting.  Last night we did go out on a little datesiepoo and saw the vagina monologues.  Not only was it for a really great cause (to prevent violence against women and children) it was straight up hilarious and really interesting.  If there is a production of it somewhere near you, I highly recommend it.

Otherwise off to a million meetings this week and on Friday SP's dad is coming to have dinner with us.  Which is a pretty big deal.  And then Saturday is the Sacramento Mobile Food Festival (or SactoMoFo...hahaha)  Oh hey yummy truck food in my mouth.  To cap off the weekend a 5k with the puppy.  Don't worry we haven't been training at all so that's going to be SUPER fun.  But whatever we're going to take the dog out and at least get in a little bit of a walk.  If she doesn't completely freak around all those dogs that is.

I really do have 99 pictures from Monterey that I'm going to force you to see.  And Orphan and Real Easters were super fun.

More on those topics when the elephant moves off my chest.

Much Love,
Pookieface

No comments:

Post a Comment