Thursday, July 25, 2013

Liebster Award What What!!!




So amidst all the madness that is my insane work life these days (and it IS madness trying to work 2 jobs) I haven't been tending to the blog as well as I would like.

And much to my surprise when I checked today I found out that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the awesome Kristin over at More Than Words.  If you haven't heard of the Liebster Award, it's basically a way for small bloggers to recognize other small bloggers (with 200 followers or less).

Here are the rules: 
- Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.

So here are the questions asked of me:

1. What is the first thing you noticed about your spouse/partner?  Probably her smile.  SP has a great smile!
2. If you could relive one day of your life, which would it be?  Right now I'd say my wedding - my wedding was an amazing fun, fabulous day.  And I'd probably be able to relax more the second time around.
3. Dogs or cats?  Dogs!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?  Tappers or pen clickers.  I hate continuous repetitive noises.
5. What is your idea of the perfect day?  Time with SP relaxing, having a great meal, preferably near a beach or seeing something new.  Love a good adventure.
6. What is one television show you watch/DVR every week?  I never really watch tv when it's on TV.  But I have been really obsessively watching Rizzoli and Isles lately.
7. Are you a saver or a spender?  Saver mostly.  But I'm trying to find the happy medium.
8. What made you want to start blogging?  I've always liked writing and felt like I had things to say.  Also my parents don't live near by - this has been a good way to keep them sort of up to date on things when I can't call every day!
9. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past year?  Oh man we never make it to the theaters - the last movie I think I saw was Star Trek and I did like it alot!  Otherwise maybe Pitch Perfect when did that come out?
10.  Do you have a signature dish?  If so, what is it?  Food!  I love cooking.  I make a pretty great pizza these days and a half way decent lasagna.  Italian seems to be a theme...
11. Favorite outdoor activity?  Swimming.  Love it.  Real Hard!

Here are my nominations in no particular order:

And here are my questions!
1) If you could meet any one person dead or alive who would it be?
2) Greatest accomplishment thus far?
3) Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
4) Best vacation ever?
5) Hot or cold?
6) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7) Favorite book?
8) If you could trade lives with someone just for a day who would it be?
9) Best thing about where you live?
10) You're stuck on a desert island and you get one type of food, what is it?
11) What's one fun fact about you that not many people know?

So here's to some happy blogging and getting to know other bloggers!  I love that we can know people on here without even ever having met - it's the absolute best that the internet has to offer!

Besos,
Sarah




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sarah, thank you for nominating us! Loved your answers to the questions, and we LOVE that you're a dog person (us too, high five!)

    We'll work on answering these questions!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura and Sarah - I love your love story! (and its ever continuing journey) Can't wait to see the in's and outs of the wedding! I'm so glad Sarah's family is slowly coming around...we were in your place at one point in that arena and it's so much better than I ever imagined.

      Keep on keepin on :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Love your story as well! And watching you get ready for your bundle of joy. Here's to hoping my wife and I aren't too far behind you!

      Delete