Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh the lessons you'll learn...


Important lessons learned this weekend/week:
  • When you pick up a stray animal, the act of picking it up means that you have assumed responsibility for said animal.
  • SPCA's don't really take strays
  • Sacramento animal control is closed Mondays and Tuesdays (so don't pick up an animal Sunday night through Wednesday morning)
  • 2 dogs and 2 people in 1 bed is too many bodies for any kind of sleeping
  • If you put the Crockpot on high for 8 hours when the recipe calls for LOW for 8 hours your Crockpot will meet an untimely death (unless you like eating meteorites)
  • Highlighters make good fake candles if you a) don't' have any candles b) the person being celebrated is in love with office supplies
  • Trench coats are le awesome
  • The check engine light is from Satan and is meant to cause immense panic
  • I have a physical panic attack reaction when I see the hoarders commercials (like I almost cried/threw up simultaneously - hoarding = two things that don't' work well for Sarah, ocd and claustrophobia)
  • I dislike Halloween (pls don't make me dress up) but I do in fact love Halloween decorations.  Or maybe I  love all decorations all the time.
  • The one dollar bin at target is god's gift to cheap decorators
  • I like rain?!!!!??? (wait what?!)

Overall it was a good weekend, it was just filled with a few things that SP and I definitely hadn't planned on.

I have so much more to say about life.  But in the mean time enjoy this fabu Halloween pic:


SP's gonna kill me ;)

Happy Pre-Halloween and Pre-Pre Thanksgiving and Pre-Pre-Pre Christmas (or other holidays that fall around this time that you celebrate)!  I love holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment