Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh Heyyy Valentine!



Hey you guys did you know its valentine’s day?

How could you not?!  If you know me you know I don’t love valentine’s day.  But this year Valentine’s day and I sort of made some peace.  Because you know what, who cares?!  Love is good.  This one I know to be true.

So today I wore something with pink on it and a heart necklace.  Like the big JOINER that I am.  I even made valentine’s day cookies.  Because really.  COOKIES you guys.  Why would I not?  I make cookies because it’s Wednesday.  So I might as well make cookies because it’s valentine’s day.  And then I can give some away and everybody wins!

So am I all into this valentine’s day nonsense now you ask?  I don’t know.  When SP asked what I wanted to do for valentine’s day I told her I wanted chipotle or a salad.  Because I mean nothing says romance like a salad right?!  Take from that what you will…

So maybe you don’t have an SP right now.  Or maybe you like being single except on valentine’s day. Well guess what?  It doesn’t matter.  Somebody loves you.  So go hug them.  And then eat a cookie.  Because that’s what valentine’s day is REALLY about.   

Cookies and Love.


 Yeah I made Cookie Bags and brought them to work.  Because I'm 12 and I want people to like me.  And because really... I like Cookies...

We got Kori a valentine's day present.  Before and After.  
This was probably over the span of 32 seconds.  Good job Crazy!

Oh those FACES!  Love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment