Friday, April 5, 2013

A Dranderson Easter

Easter was lovely again this year.  And these hazy sunlight pictures describe it pretty well.  I made my mommy's braided easter bread and it was delicious and made me feel close to my family (who were far away this year)  We ate delicious food, played with cute kids, watched an adorable egg hunt, and simply enjoyed each other's company - practically perfect in every way.

And now... strap in for a photo heavy re-cap:

Rollin the dough for the Easter Anise Bread.  Yum!  It made 99 loaves!

Our First Easter Tree!  Next year maybe a little bit bigger...
 Bakery a la Drandersons.  I'm getting pretty good if I do say so myself!

Mr. Mustache Bunny
Dressed up in Easter Love
Grandparents and the grandkids and some rice krispie treats!




And to top it off - An Amazing Double Rainbow!

Hope your Easter (or Passover) was just as sunlit and filled with happiness!

XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment