Thursday, March 24, 2011

Light Box - insert head here...

Its that time of year again.

The time of year when I seriously consider investing in a light box to stick my head under.  I think personally that I've gotten better with this whole gloom and rain nonsense in the past 6 years that I've been here but honestly enough is enough sometimes.  And peeps, I'm sorry but I was bred in SOUTHERN CA where the sun shines like 345.5 days a year and thusly my soul craves the light - in a similar way to which it craves coffee, and chocolate...but I digress.  As the point here is, WHERE THE FRICK IS THE SUN?

To make the doom and gloom worse the dog has taken up peeing inside again.  And therefore I have taken up hating her again.  It is clearly natures' reasoning to make animals and babies cute so that you don't kill them when they annoy the crap out of you for the 90th time.  Because honestly there is not a whole lot else saving that tiny furry face these days.

Bah humbug.

Bonus of the week - Cesar Chavez.  The purveyor of short weeks.  Muchas Gracias Cesar!  My tired brain and body appreciate the extra sleep they are going to enjoy tomorrow.  I will also eat some organic, locally grown fruit picked by humane farms in your honor.  

Good luck with your light boxes kids.  Stay dry...and lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment