As the title says - I'm tired. So here, in no particular order, are some of the things I liked about today:
- Grandkids getting loved on by awesome grandparents
- The joy my daughter gets from riding the smallest train in the history of mankind
- The fact that my mother and I did not get stuck in said train when riding with said daughter after having folded ourselves in half to fit
- The fact that grandpa rescued the daughter from the so so scary carousel
- Sponge candy! Bought especially for me by the mama
- That an old friend's mother said baby boy has my nose and profile :)
- Hanging out with a fabulous old friend who gives the best hugs
- The knowledge that SP comes tomorrow!
- Whiskey and diet after the kids are in bed. And for the record the Costco whiskey is not half bad...
- Coffee. Amen.
- Big fat squishy babies
- Reading Christmas books from my childhood to my kiddos
- The sunshine!!!
- Watching holiday baking shows with mom
And that's a wrap for tonight! Hasty mañana amigos!
Post a Comment