Super Great things about today:
- I cried for like 3 hours yesterday and thus have that awesome feeling you get after you have cried out about 2months of stored up concerns.
- I found a free service online that converts PDF's to Word files - Hello awesome time saving awesomeness!
- SP and I decided to take a mini vacation at the end of the month to see her sister sing in an opera and I'm so excited to just get out of town. And bonus I found a hotel that will let us bring dodo. (must remember to pack pet fabreeze...)
- Last night I was having pregnancy cravings even though I'm not pregnant and really wanted a costco hot dog and SP brought me one and it was everything I dreamed of and more!
- THE SUN CAME OUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oprah's voice!)
- The dog did not pee in the house (things you shouldn't have to be excited about but are!)
- I smell good (w00t clinique happy)
- I feel very productive at work and am learning new things.
- Physically I feel about 3trillion times better. Even if my voice sounds like a boy in the early stages of puberty.
- I found mini luna bars at target yesterday and am currently eating one!
Things that are not So Great about today:
- Dude I can not get warm. Like I think I have to get those fingerless gloves to wear at work and just suck it up and look like a hobo.
- Now that the sun is out, i want to be outside, not stuck in le cubicle
- I need exercise something bad. Dear rain please stop so that I can get outside and work out this weak weak body.
- We ran out of milk this morning. Which inevitably means we will run out of everything in about 2.5hours this evening.
- Its not friday...
- I really need a pedicure...ok I'm grasping now.
So all in all. Things are things. And apparently the weather-individuals (to be politically correct of course) were WAY off as it is a beautiful sunny 48 degrees outside right now which is a far cry from the thunderstorms they predicted. I will enjoy the cool weather now because I know that in just a few short months I will be eating my words when its 1billion degrees. And now I must try to get out of my post lunch coma and actually be productive again.
Post a Comment