Sunday, February 13, 2011

Superbiggulp!


Nothing like getting worse when you thinking you are getting better.  I feel like I’m stuck in that weird place you sometimes get into when you take a nap and then you wake up several hours later at night and you are really disoriented about what time it is and where you are.  Brain = muy foggy.  I guess several pints of snot taking up the space where your brain is supposed to be makes what’s left of your brain not work as well.

Last night was date night with the girls – we cuted up and went to see an acappella show.  What’s that you say?  Oh yes I said an acappella show and it was fabulous.  The groups were generally incredibly talented and very enthusiastic and sang some great songs.  Made me wish I could carry any kind of tune.

On a completely different note – has anybody else tried out the new “Trenta” size at Starbucks – aka the superbiggulp de starbucks.  And while I am an avid fan of the bucks this cup is RIDICULOUS.  It is literally the size of my head.  See me and SP below measuring up.  I don’t think I can take myself seriously carrying around a cup that size…





Back to my Theraflu coma…

No comments:

Post a Comment