Monday, February 7, 2011

To bib or not to bib?

So I have this problem.  (ok I have a lot of problems but there is one on my mind right at this precise moment, thanks for rubbing it in)

I'm really tired a lot.  and some of you will say that its because I wake up at 4am on a semi-regular basis (on purpose you ask - HEAVENS NO!) but honestly I don't think it is that.  I sleep plenty most of the time, either naturally or in a nyquill induced coma so deep a herd of wild hippos could not rouse me.  Usually in the mornings I'm pretty chipper and ready to go but about half way through the day I just want to lay my pretty little head down on my desk and pass out.  Nearly every single day I fantasize about lying down or being in my bed or about what it would feel like to not be tired 94% of the time. I don't know if it is due to my lack of anything even resembling exercise these days or if there is something wrong with my body (and or brain) that is making me feel unnaturally tired-ish.  How do you know if what you are feeling is unnatural?  There's nothing to gauge it against.

And on to something completely different. Today I learned how to wipe a hard drive and that I can't add (ha, like we didn't already know that), and that I work with really nice people who do not judge me despite the fact that I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time - or if they are judging me they are doing a really good job of hiding it from me...

Also last night I tried to catch a knife that I dropped.  Why you ask?  I wish I knew.  Its like your brain knows you should not try to grab a sharp falling object but it also thinks in the moment - thing falling to ground stick out hand.  Luckily for me I'm terrible at catching and therefore only sheared off a little bit of skin.  Yummy.

I think the dog has cold tail.  Don't know what cold tail is - hey I didn't either, until I read this.  She also has this weird skin thing on her face.  yeah don't even get me started...  We do think we have solved the mystery of her peeing all over the spare room though.  Sadly that room already had the gorgeous smell of cat urine baked into the floor and walls, so our hypothesis is that she is trying to cover up that smell with her own, fabulous pee-licious scent.  Thanks Kori!  If we keep her out of the spare bedroom - no accidents.  So on the to-do list - carpet clean the spare room and then airfreshen the ever loving crap out of it.

Also I can't stop spilling food and/or beverages on myself.  Tre unprofessional.  More unprofessional than wearing a bib at work though?  Questionable.


SP bought me a delectable heath bar dessert tonight
- this one I managed to keep in my mouth (Thanks Rick's Diner!)
Besos.




No comments:

Post a Comment