Monday, December 21, 2015

Blogmas Vol. 21

It's 9pm, do you know where your bed is?!

Honestly friends, I'm ready for blogmas to be over now. Because I am LE TIRED. And like let's be honest am I really this interesting...I think not!

So, in honor of my exhaustion, and the fact that the sun set at 3:20FREAKIN PM today is a cop out blog:

What I liked about today - the ExhaustedIHaveToWriteAboutSomethingEdition

  • Bacon. For dinner. Because it was a cop out dinner today as well.
  • Being back at work! Not the work part but the fact that I finally felt well enough to leave my house. I only hacked up part of my lung today. I also didn't take any cold medication today!
  • A daycare provider who sends you home with baked goods!
  • Super awesome coworkers who get you a graphic novel version of one what is probably your all time favorite book! Madeline L'Engle what what!

So.Much.Yay!
  • Amazon customer service. Immediate phone connection with the click of a button. I.Am.A.Fan (not sure she actually fixed anything...but take what you can get)
  • A new Christmas CD! Oh yes I did! Sing to me Kelly Clarkson
  • Christmas Tree Smell
  • Modern amenities - a working heater, hot water, lights etc
  • Makeup - to cover all manner of exhaustion and sickness on yo face
  • And last but not least, a cute little girl who has become obsessed with blowing raspberries!
 
Gratuitous pic of my kid...because...obviously
So that's what's up today my friends!  Hope you all are well!

Merry Blogmas (?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment