Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blogmas Vol.9

A short one tonight my friends because I'm one tired mama!

9 things (in no particular order) I'm loving on the 9th of December:

1) Baby girl saying UH OH! Possibly the cutest thing in the entire world
 
 
2) Diet Dr. Pepper - the biggie cup (like the size of my head) because caffeine. 
 
 
 
3) Bootcamp (believe it or not) I feel so much stronger already and I'm only a week and a half in. I love feeling stronger. And the women in the class make me laugh and make me feel powerful! (and get me to wake up at DAWN)
4) Christmas music in all its cheesy glory. 
 
And Christmas Movies!
5) Getting family photos back. I have a KID (say what?!)
6) 2 weeks until we start the trek south to see the fam! Because I need a mom and dad hug. And some rolled tacos like whoa!
7) My wifey! Who still packs my lunch for me every day (yes I'm spoiled!) Who makes sacrifices for me so that I can spend time on myself (like bootcamp!)
8) Intelligent discussion on social media. The use of articles and the interwebs for good things, for making a difference and for changing hearts and minds.
9) Vanilla Eggnogg candle - because sometimes the little things make all the difference.

Hope you and yours are well. I have the post nasal drip that won't end (WHYYY) and am in desperate need of a nap - so buenas noches mis amigos!

Merry Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment